Well hello people! (posting pictures would be way more exciting if I had pictures to post of a cute dog or if I wasn't always the one behind the camera.)
I'm going to share this because I think it's funny and I'm slightly excited about it.
This year I have decided to send out Christmas cards from me only. Ha! There are a lot people that I don't get to see nearly as often as I would like (or never..sad). So I'm going to type up a letter about my life in the past year...what the Lord has taught me, exciting events from the summer, and school, etc...well a very condensed version and include a picture of two. :-) It's going to make me feel grown up and excited to share my life with people I miss from far away.
So there ya have it. Too bad I don't have a dog to include in the picture. haha oh well. So if you're reading this and we don't get to talk much, be expecting a card from me. :) exciting.
No comments:
Post a Comment