Thursday, January 13, 2011
fun
I was bored, but I've also had kind of a crummy day as far as health is concerned. I've had the worst sinus infection i've ever ever ever experienced for the past couple of days. I thought i was getting better, but then today, uuuuggghhhhh. My teeth and jaws are just killing me. Hopefully since tomorrow is the last day of my antibiotic it will work its magic and make me feel completly better. In the mean time, I needed something fun to post. haha. So, here it is. The only funny one I could find on my sisters computer. haha. It made me laugh. And I thought maybe it would make you laugh too. Maybe when I feel better I'll be able to write something with a little more substance. by the way...its fun having a tall boyfriend and a short sister.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
haha this is funny! still can't believe he is that tall =). Hope you get to feeling better =/
ReplyDelete